Friday, May 9, 2014

Healthy and Active - The Metabolism Program for Weight Loss and Energy, A client perspective

Here is a fantastic testimonial from one of our naturopathic doctors from one of her female clients  in Toronto using the Healthy and Active Program:


I came to ***** Natural Health Centre with an abundance of issues.
I felt tired all the time, had low energy, my joints in my whole body were achy, I suffered from PMS, hot flashes, anxiety, depression, heart palpitations and I didn't sleep well.
My family doctor had gone through all routine checks and had found nothing wrong with me.
In addition, I was about 60lbs overweight. Although I was counting calories and tried to exercise, my weight seemed to increase slowly but steadily.
At *****I was first introduced to the "Healthy and Active Program". Through identifying which foods my body needs and which foods I have to avoid, and changing my diet, I quickly started to recover. I had energy again, my joints stopped aching, hot flashes, anxiety and depression went away, and I could sleep well through the night again. I also lost about 15 lbs over the next three months by just following the "Healthy and Active Program".
To get my weight problems further under control, ******Natural Health suggested the "HCG Protocol". The first round of this program helped me to lose 22 lbs in about four weeks. By following the "Healthy and Active Program" afterwards, I could easily keep the weight off.
I just finished my second round of the "HCG Protocol", which brought my weight down another 26 lbs.
With the two programs ******Natural Health Centre helped me to feel healthy and well again. I could not be happier. "THANKS" to all the wonderful staff at ******Natural Health Centre and the Healthy and Active program


C.F. from Ajax, Ontario, Canada


Now this is one of many, many success stories that let's therapist's know how easy it is to incorporate the Health and Active Program into any medical practice, and for those of us interested in the program for weight loss one woman's story is a source for much inspiration !!


No comments :

Post a Comment